Taylor finished the rain barrel on Saturday, and just in time for the little bit of rain showers we got this weekend. The old wine cask is positioned under the main rain gutter that runs off the roof and is located right around the corner from the shed and garden. After much "MacGyvering", Taylor had the unit sealed and ready to go. We received a nice rain on Saturday night and when we went down to check it on Sunday, the barrel had no leaks and was half full! That's over 30 gallons of water collected; then it rained a little bit more on Sunday night, and I checked it this morning after letting the chickens out, and it's 3/4 full now! We can finally get our compost tea program up and running.