Saturday, June 25, 2011

Update Coming

My new job has kept me busy, busy, busy these past seven days, but now I am basking in the glow of my relaxing weekend.  I will be updating the blog tomorrow with beautiful pictures of everything that has been going on here.  Quick preview:

Lettuce Started To Bolt, Uprooted And Fed To Chickens

Pumpkin Patch Growing Rapidly, Have To Create A Perimeter Fence On Sunday

Compost Craziness.  Have More "Green" Than "Brown" Material.  Must Collect Yard waste On Sunday.

Checking In With Honey Bees And Adding 3rd Super.

Corn Started To Tassel and Silk!

Potatoes Are Very Happy.....I Mean Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having lots of luck. Send some our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alexis, all the luck and positive growing thoughts are sent your way! ;)

    ReplyDelete